iPhone 15 Apple Trade In Prices in India: Apple has started taking preorders of the iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro series in India through its official retail stores– Apple BKC and Apple Saket along with the Apple online store. While the prices of the new iPhone 15 series are higher in India compared to the US and other countries, Apple is offering consumers the chance to exchange older devices, including Android smartphones, via Apple Trade In option.
Apple is offering a maximum of up to Rs 41,500 as an exchange price for buying any of the new iPhone 15 series models. Note that this exchange value is available only on Apple India store and website. Here are 10 Android smartphones with the highest iPhone 15 Trade In value:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 5G: Up to Rs 41,500
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3: Up to Rs 23,000
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G: Up to Rs 37,000
- Samsung Galaxy S22+: Up to Rs 27,300
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra: Up to Rs 25,500
- Google Pixel 7 Pro: Up to Rs 26,000
- OnePlus 11: Up to Rs Rs 25,000
- OnePlus 10 Pro: Up to Rs 25,500
- iQoo 11: Up to Rs 22,000
- Vivo X80 Pro: Up to Rs 26,500
Not just the iPhone 15 series, Apple has also started accepting preorders for the new Apple Watch Series 9, Watch Ultra 2 and AirPods Pro (2nd generation) in India from September 15, 2023, 5.30PM IST. As reported earlier, India will be among the first list of countries to get the iPhone 15 series and Apple is following the US launch timelines for India as well. The iPhone 15 series will be available in India starting September 22, 2023.
To be among the first ones to buy the new iPhones, consumers in India will be have to preorder and choose delivery or pickup options offered only by Apple Retail– Apple Store Saket, Apple Store BKC and Apple India online store. Alternatively, buyers can also preorder iPhone 15 at Flipkart, Vijay Sales, Croma and Reliance Digital.
You can also avail the entire Apple Retail experience online and opt for either delivery or can visit the store to pick up your new iPhone 15 on September 22. Apple will be communicating as to when your preordered iPhone 15 will be available for in-store pickup via SMS and email.
- iPhone 15 128GB – Rs 79,900
- iPhone 15 256GB – Rs 89,900
- -iPhone 15 512GB – Rs 1,09,900
iPhone 15 comes in Blue, Pink, Yellow, Green and Black colours.
- iPhone 15 Plus 128GB – Rs 89,900
- iPhone 15 Plus 256GB – Rs 99,900
- iPhone 15 Plus 512GB – Rs 1,19,900
iPhone 15 Plus is also available in Blue, Pink, Yellow, Green and Black colours.
- iPhone 15 Pro 128GB – Rs 1,34,900
- iPhone 15 Pro 256GB – Rs 1,44,900
- iPhone 15 Pro 512GB – Rs 1,64,900
- iPhone 15 Pro 1TB – Rs 1,84,900
Apple iPhone 15 Pro colour options are Natural Titanium, Blue Titanium, White Titanium and Black Titanium
- iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB – Rs 1,59,900
- iPhone 15 Pro Max 512GB – Rs 1,79,900
- iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB – Rs 1,99,900
And even the iPhone 15 Pro Max has colours like Natural Titanium, Blue Titanium, White Titanium and Black Titanium this year.
As you can see here, the iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus and iPhone 15 Pro models start from 128GB this year, while the iPhone 15 Pro Max variants go from 256GB to 1TB storage in the market.